Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year Everyone

Just a couple of pictures and me wishing you all a very happy and healthy new year.  Thank you to all who have wandered in to my blog to read what has been going on in my life.  I just hope and pray that it will be more interesting this year with lots more pictures of the craft I have been doing.  I will try very hard to finish projects that I start, because I am really very, very bad at doing that.  Also to try and make gifts during the year so that I have a head start on birthday and christmas presents.  I did say in my last blog how lovely it was to receive hand-made gifts, so that is my new year's resolution.  Oh dear, did I really put that in black and white??    Oops, looks like I'll really have to try now.  Anyway, here are 3 pictures, all very, very different but I'm trying out a new camera so please, any advice would be helpful.

Looks like we found where the pesky mice are coming in.  Even made their own front door!!

Good to get back to healthy food after the festivities.   Amazing colours in this lettuce

Came across this lovely little family on our walk this afternoon
Talk again soon. Take care and God bless one and all.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Hee Hee - the mice will be getting post next!!
C
xx

apple tree quilter said...

I did not see a holiday wreath on the mouse door. What a sorry landlady you are!!!!!

I, too, have made a resolution to finish what I start. Beginning with two quilts I have cut out and a project for Hannah. I also have loads of quilting work for customers, so best get with it.

Best wishes for a happy, HEALTHY, 2011!!!