Sunday 2 November 2008

Just to let you know

I just thought I would let you all know what we are doing at the moment. We were supposed to have been in Morocco this week, but the day before we were due to leave, we heard that a very dear friend had died in the UK. What were we to do? No contest really, we can go to Morocco any time, you can only say goodbye to a dear friend once. So, we are in the UK at the moment, due to travel back to France on Friday and would you believe we are taking mum and dad with us again. I hope they are going to be OK, dad is really looking forward to it and I only hope the weather won't be too cold for them.

We have had some good quality time with the family so that was an added bonus. I will be posting more when I get back home.

2 comments:

aims said...

Hazel - I forgot in my email to give you my condolences on the loss of your dear friend. You are absolutely right - you can only say goodbye once.

apple tree quilter said...

Not a happy time for travel, but a good for the soul one. And sorry to say, as we get older, these times become more prevalent.

Am so glad to hear your parents are coming back with you. The weather in France beats the heck out of early winter in England would be my guess! Have a safe trip home. Talk to you soon. Sharlene