Friday 26 June 2009

Cute or What

Just a couple of lovely photos of Little Kitten. Smokey is being so good and doesn't bother her at all, hopefully I will be able to get a photo of them together soon. I missed my opportunity today when they were both playing with the same piece of string, I didn't have my camera with me. You will notice that the photos are with the "big stern man who isn't soft at all"....... Yeah right!!
The first one is of Little Kitten and one of the Pirates of Penzance!!!



4 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

I was going to tell you that the only other time I had heard of Penzance was the movie. So, you're married to one of the pirates, lucky you!!!!

What a sweet kitten. Glad to see it had not yet become feral. Ron's been trying to get close to a little gray cat who is new to the farm, but she's very skittish and won't let him too near. So we just feed her and hope for he best.

dND said...

The title says it all and don't cats just know where they will be welcome :-)

Deborah x

Debra in France said...

Little Kitten is gorgeous. Good to hear that Smokey is ok with it. You mentioned fleas on my blog, Misty had millions when we first got her. We were told we could give her a light spray with Frontline spray as it is more diluted than the back of the neck drops. I gave her a good spraying really close to her skin and it really helped.

aims said...

Sounds like you have a new lodger at your home. Smokey will have to move over a tad as the kitten moves in.

Very cute Hazel.

Never heard of a 'taggy'. Have you got any close pics of it and suggestions on how to make one?