Monday 22 June 2009

Just some lovely pictures

I am going to let the photos speak for themselves. They are, and not in the right order I expect, Smokey stopping me from finishing a "taggy" I had made for one of Clare's friend's baby. They are such a lot of money to buy, but great fun to make. The babies love playing with all the little tags and buttons. A rose that a friend gave us for our Ruby Wedding anniversary in March, it is called "Ruby Wedding". A wild kitten (Hissing Sid at the moment) that we found in the garden, very, very hungry but wouldn't come near us a few days ago. Today, he came close enough to eat a little meal off a saucer, so fingers crossed. A hibiscus which I bought from the market today, fantastic colour and looks so good in the anniversary present my sister gave to us. I just love the idea of the big cup and saucer and what a colour that flower is, look at the stamens close up. Perfect.












4 comments:

Clare said...

...and here is us looking for kittens and you have them just tunr up in your barns. looks cute and no doubt you will work your mummy magic on it very soon. Lets hope Smokey doesn't get jealous.
Love the Cup and Saucer LOL - very cute
Love You
xx

apple tree quilter said...

Tell Clare, we have the same problem. Four (two cats and two kittens) last year and two this spring so far. If she'll come to visit, I'll give her all the cats she wants.

Gorgeous blooms. Ruby Anniversary, that's a great name for such a special rose.

apple tree quilter said...

This is just to check to see if my email address change to my Google account works. Thanks, Shar

Vicky T said...

Hi Hazel, Ive got my Aunties ruby anniversary next week 0 do you have any ideas of what would be a good gift? They also like their garden and home ???

email me on: vickyturton@yahoo.co.uk