Monday 21 December 2009

I'm still here

Hi everyone, just to let you know I'm still here. Since the 1st November I have been over in the UK and staying with my parents so of course I have had no access to a computer as Richard stayed over in France. He was supposed to be coming back here on the 17th December, but as a surprise he arrived early on the morning of the 13th which was my birthday. A lovely surprise and I really had no idea. I spent a lovely day with Vicki, Bill and the grandchildren, and my oldest friends, Sue and Jim came for the day as well, so all in all, not so bad getting a year older.
Richard and I are now in Penzance staying with Clare and Kenny for Christmas and we have just come back from a lovely walk where we fed the birds, ducks, swans and squirrels. The cheeky squirrels climbed up our legs to get the monkey nuts so it was a lot of fun. Very cold though, but we were wrapped up warm.

I am going to sign off now but will write more another time. It's good to have the puter back again. Everyone have a lovely Christmas, may you all receive the gift you wish for, and for me that is health, peace and happiness, (oh and perhaps a new handbag!!). Gosh, how cheesy does that sound. God bless you and your families.


2 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

I'm so glad Richard came back when he did. Did he drive or take the train? Hear the Chunnel has been shut down since Friday. Would not like the thought of being stuck there for 16 hours. Afraid the walls would start coming in.
May you and your family enjoy a wonderful holiday. Look forward to seeing your blog more often in the New Year. Love, Sharlene

aims said...

Great to see you again Hazel. Have a wonderful Christmas!