Friday 13 May 2011

More photos than words

I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly.  No excuses for not posting except that we have had our wonderful friends Sue and Jim staying with us for a week, and we have had the most amazing time mainly relaxing, catching up and Sue and I have been crafting as well.  The weather was perfect and we had every single meal, including breakfasts, outside, so what more can I say.  Our next guests arrive on Wednesday so I will be madly cleaning again in a couple of days!!!

Now for some photos.  The first one is of a beautiful little lamb that our nephew and neice have and because they had her at 3 days old, she goes everywhere with them and she is certain she is a dog and follows Nat wherever she goes.  I had the pleasure of bottle feeding her, what a poppet.
Margurite (or Maggie) Just adorable
Sue spotted this little chap in the garden one evening.  Sorry about the quality of the photo as it was pitch dark.  Not sure what is going on with his back though ???

I just love hedgehogs


Picked this morning and loads more just waiting

A couple of needle cases

Inside of needle cases

Some lavender bags, left on a pillow for my guests
I will leave it at that today and hopefully will come back later on in the week.  Take care one and all, much love to my family and friends.

2 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

Funny, I think hedgehogs are cute, too, except if you have a dog. They are full of ticks and fleas. Germans call them Igles (pro: eagles) so the first time they were shown to me, I looked to the sky!
As for crafts, one of each please!!! Isn't it such fun to work with someone on pleasurable crafts?????

Clare said...

Mmm cherries... YUM - I had to settle for some bought ones but they were still yummy!
Like the needle cases
Clare
x