Monday 25 May 2009

Bumper Harvest

Just a quickie, but I thought I would show you some of our cherries, they look so good, shiney and waiting to be eaten and sitting in my hand made basket. I would never have thought in a million years that I would be picking my cherries, off my tree and putting them in my homemade basket!!! What fun. Sad though we are heading back to UK tomorrow and there are hundreds of cherries waiting to be picked so we have told all the neighbours to help themselves; we can't let them go to waste.

I can't wait to see my family, take care and I'll chat on my return.

2 comments:

apple tree quilter said...

I'll bet the birds will find the cherries, also. They are so beautiful. Am very envious. Enjoy the children and grandkids. Talk to you soon. Shar

Clare said...

I remember they were lovely the last time we were there - I remember picking them... we left them that time too!!!
Love you and see you soon
C
xx