Wednesday 9 April 2008

Very Tired and Very Happy

Here I am once again. I am in the UK staying with my eldest daughter and my grandchildren and I am absolutely worn out. The girls were up most of the night on my first night here and the trouble is, I am so tired now, I can't get to sleep!! Ho hum.... Having said that, I love being here with them and I didn't realise how much I missed them until I had them all in my arms. I haven't got any photos because, would you believe it, my camera needs new batteries which I will have to go and buy tomorrow.

I am here until the weekend then I will be going to stay with my other daughter and I can't wait for that either. I am so lucky that I have two such beautiful and loving children and they don't seem to mind me staying with them. Whether that's what they tell their husbands at bedtime, who knows? :-) Anyway, I am on a mission when I go to Clare's because I need to buy some wool so we can have a go at knitting various things. Clare has just started knitting and she would like to try to create something so it is going to be a fun time trying our crafts together, something I haven't done with her since she was at school and we used to do lacemaking together. She made some beautiful bobbin lace.

While I am at Clare's I will be visiting my mum and dad. They know I am back and they are very excited as you can imagine. It is going to be a busy time while I am here and I am going to love every moment. If I can prop my eyes open I will post again soon.

Hello to all my blogging friends, I now have some catching up to do reading everyone elses posts.

4 comments:

dND said...

So glad you are safely over in the UK and blogging there too. I've missed your posts this week.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time with your family - I can't wait to see mine over the summer.

Have a wonderful time.

Deborah x

aims said...

So that is where you have got yourself off to...I was wondering - and of course with my sieve of a brain - I had forgotten!

How lucky and happy for you! Enjoy and savor all of it Hazel!

Debra in France said...

Hi Hazel, have a lovely time with all your family. Love of love Debra xx

Living the Dream said...

hello all of you, thank you for your comments and I will be writing again soon. At Clare's now so just recharging my batteries and enjoying some knitting. Aims, you will be impressed!